Sunday, April 13, 2014

70s

I always love a basic that works with literally everything, so that you can get more bang for your buck. This cropped sweater I featured a couple of posts ago has been that item for me, particularly during this transitional Californian weather--where it's too cold to wear just shorts and a tee, but a little too warm for anything cozy. In this outfit I've paired the sweater with some printed wide-leg pants for an outfit perfect for weather in the 70s, and that kind of looks like it belongs in the 70s (get my title? hehehe).


Sweater: ich22
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Nasty Gal
<3
Olivia

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I LOVE your blog! I would love if you visited mine sometime!
    http://trendingthroughlife.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your blog looks great girl~ keep it up :) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics! yo look great with that pants ;)
    xxxx

    http://lauraoc.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you with the weather gurl..

    p.s.-Thanks for stopping for the pic! Hope to see ya around school xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RACHEL! hehe nice meeting you the other day! hope to see you around as well ~ <3

      Delete